Thursday, June 4, 2009

Telling the family about #2

Tuesday I told my family that I am pregnant. It had only been about 20 minutes prior that I actually found out. They didn't know what I was even talking about when I showed up with a HPT - "hello, do I do this often" is what I thought? After I explained to them what it was they quickly said congrats.

Yesterday, I sent my blog to everyone and of course everyone quickly responded to it. Then last night we went to Olive Garden for Chris's grandmothers birthday and he told everyone that, "Dotti is having a baby" - gee thanks! "Glad this was a team effort," is what I said. Geez... Oh well. I guess he panicked and that's the way it came out. Everyone is extremely happy and excited. Everyone also seemed surprised for some reason. So glad that that's over with! I always sweat the small stuff.

1 comment:

  1. yay! cute blog so far...i can't wait to read more about what you guys are up to and see more photos. And CONGRATS on baby number 2! That's so exciting! I hope you are feeling well & everything is going good for you guys.

    ReplyDelete