Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our little peanut

I went to the doctor Tuesday and had our first ultrasound. Everything looked great. I didn't get to see the doc afterwards but Michelle, the ultrasound Tech, said that the baby is measuring out small. So meaning that I am a week behind then I thought. I am hoping that this baby is smaller in general because from what I have read and heard that you can't hear the baby's hearbeat any earlier than 10wks. Michelle said that the computer is calcualting my new date as Feb. 10th and my new turn over day (the day I turn a new week) is Thursdays instead of Wednesday. My next doc apt is at the end of the month. Not sure what day...can't remember. I of course forgot the pictures that were taken but still wanted to update everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment