Monday, July 6, 2009

Pregnancy upate

So as you all know I went in for my first prenatal Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Doswell said it was too early? I don't understand why because I had the option to hear Dan's heartbeat at 7weeks but refused it because of course dad wasn't there. And then I got my first ultrasound with Dan at 9.5 weeks and got to hear his heartbeat. Oh well. I do however get to have an ultrasound Tuesday. I am pretty excited about that. A few things that my doc did tell me was that a c-section will more then likely take place with this baby because of my past with Daniel (10lbs). He said that some women have that option but unfortunately I don't. I kind of figured that and in a way I prefer it because it's over with so fast. He also moved my due date back to the 3rd of Feb. I was basing it on a 28 day cycle instead of a 30 day cycle. That's pretty much it for now. Can't wait to see my little peanut tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment