Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Daniels 1st trip to the ER

Well today was Daniels 1st trip the ER. We almost made it to the 2 yr mark. This morning after we went pee pee on the big boy potty I expected him to flush the toilet and come out of the bathroom. Well since I was at my parents using the computer to do some stuff, I was close by. Lately he has been climbing on the toilet onto the bathroom counter...I always catch him doing it but this time I was literally gone for 2 minutes and I saw something fly into the closet and knew something was up. By the time I had made it into the bathroom he started crying. I did the whole, "thats why we don't climb on to the counters" speal. I tried to brush it off but after an hour and half he was still upset. I thought maybe it was being at my parents. So I headed back home and he still was crying and didn't want his drink or any food. I called my mom and talked to her about it because she was there when he had fallen. She told me to call my dad since he is a firefighter. I didn't get any answer so I called his doc and spoke to his assistant. She could hear how upset he was and suggested I take him in. I immediately started crying cause I felt bad that I ignore it at first and it probably didn't help that I am pregnant.

The hospital got us in right away and took an x-ray of his right hand since he was complaining that it hurt. Then a cat scan followed quickly after. Waiting for the results was the worse part cause it took over an hour! Everything came back okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment