Friday, December 18, 2009

Brooke Update

Today I am 32 weeks and I went in for my prenatal appt. I have gained a total of 13 lbs so far. Crazy to think that I am actually not putting it on this time around. Unlike Daniel, I am not swollen. I have started a bit in my face but nothing huge like I did with Daniel. Yesterday I received my appt for surgery. If she does not come on her own, she will be born 2.4.10. Chris and I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am and I go into surgery at 7:30am. I am not looking forward to being helpless or relying on someone else for help and chasing a two yr old around the house. But if it's what has to be done I have no other choice. I was really hoping to have a v-vac this time around but I guess I am not so lucky. I should be getting another ultrasound here soon to determind how big she is and how she is doing this far along in the pregnancy. Just wanted to give everyone an update!! Love you all! Take care and have a Merry Christmas if I do not get another blog in before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment