Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Day at the park!


Today I took the kids to the park again. Today didn't go so smoothly. I went to a more popular park and of course I picked the time that everyone brings their kids out. I brought the dogs because I like for them to get out as well. They of course were visiting everyone. Tug wasn't listening and surrounding the park are view fencing on the surrouding properties. So of course my dogs were interested in the closest dogs looking through the fences. Then they were visiting the walk bys. I am fortunate that my dogs are gentle and like to make friends but in today's situation it was not a good thing. So when the park started getting super busy I put the dogs in the back of the truck so they were out of the way. That didn't stop Sugar. She kept jumping out of the back of the truck and visiting everyone on her way back to me. Such a mess. The kids were great! I snapped some shots of course. Glad that these came out. I am pretty happy with this photo-shoot.














Like the shiner? That would be her brother. Then there is a small bruise on her forehead from a block that was thrown at her. I think in both situations he wanted to play catch but doesn't understand that she doesn't know how to.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the weather was perfect and the kids were having fun. You got some great shots here as well! I wish we could be playing at the park, but it's snowing here...not so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments! Sorry to hear about the snow! It would be so hard to keep kids entertained all the time with snow!

    ReplyDelete