Friday, March 4, 2011

Park time

This time of the year is my favorite time of the year! I love when its warm out! We took a trip to the park this morning. Had a great time! Brooke still isn't walking but she sure does want to keep up with the boys. In the picture above, she is admiring her new shoes that Steph bought her. She loves them...too bad she can't put them to good use! However, with these shoes she is able to balance better and walk better. Its only a matter of time for her to take off!

I just don't know what to do with her hair! I don't want to cut it because I want to grow it out and she yanks everything out of her hair!




Helping out like usual.
(the little boy in the pic was a boy they met there)

Loves drinking from the "big kid" cup.

Can't believe he's gonna be 2 on the 11th!

I sure have enjoyed taking pictures of him. He was being stubborn there for a bit but with a little bribing I can now have him in my collection.



This is his famous "cheese" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment