Monday, January 23, 2012

Brookes big girl bed!!


I sold the crib Saturday.  Yesterday (sunday) I painted some stripes on Brookes wall.  It was a lot of work and even tho her room didnt come out as I imagined it still looks super cute.  I keep my self from staying too long in her room because then my OCD traits start to come out and I don't want to bother because I'll just drive myself crazy. 
Last night was her first night in it and she did so awesome!  I walked her back to her room and put her up on her bed and told her to go night night like we do every night and I turned on her projector and music and walked out.  I didnt hear anything until 1230 this morning.  I went back in there and told her to lay back down and she did and I didn't hear anything from her until 6:30 this morning!!  For the last 3 months I have lost sleep because she didn't want to sleep in her crib and I wasn't sure what exactly she was trying to tell me.  I thought it may have been since Daniel has always slept with us and that she may have wanted to too.  Next time I will trust my motherly instincts!

No comments:

Post a Comment