Monday, June 17, 2013

We are back in business



So it's been a REALLLLLY long time since I lost posted on the blog - nearly a year!  A lot has changed since September!!  We now have a new addition to our family.  Today she is 7 weeks old!!  I will post more pix of her as time goes.  Right now she just sleeps - so I'll spare you the pix of her sleeping... but I will say she is beautiful!  She looks a lot like both the kids.  I love looking back at previous weeks and seeing how much she changes in just a matter of days. It kind of makes me sad at times because it is going by so fast! 

Brooke turned 3 in January and boy is she 3!  It seemed that 2 weeks after she turned 3, her 3 year old attitude came out.  We lucked out and didn't really get the terrible 2's with her...instead we got 2's and 3's together - its quite an adventure at times.  

Daniel finished his first year in Kindergarten!  He is totally excited for 1st grade.  I can't wait to meet his new teacher for this school year.  We really liked and got to know his Kindergarten teacher - so it's kind of hard to move on from her.  We hope that Daniel gets someone just as caring and eager about teaching as his Kindergarten teacher is.

At the end of the month, Chris and I will celebrate our 6 year anniversary!!  It is unbelievable that we have been married that long - it seems so much longer - in a good way that is :).  I think that Chris can agree with me, that since the moment we started dating it was something that we both knew it was forever and that we felt we had been together a lot longer then we had been.  Our relationship/marriage has always come so natural for the both of us.

I think that is a short story of the last 9 months!!  It's tiring at time but it's a blessing to look back at!

No comments:

Post a Comment